Each year I find myself trying to streamline, organize, color code, invest, splurge, save, and decide... My wardrobe. Fashion is a funny thing. It's always changing. But style is a more personal way to be fashionable, so we are always looking to find iur personal style, to improve, to find the best new pieces, and to rid ourselves of the old and welcome the new. The coming of a new year represents so much for anyone who loves fashion- people who are constantly reinventing themselves through their clothing and styles choices. It's a time not only to kick out the bad and wholeheartedly welcome the good, but a time to celebrate our choices, and celebrate ourselves and each other. It's a time to reflect and learn from the past (like maybe it's time to say goodbye to the worn-out, albeit well-loved pair of wedges), welcome the new (winter boots) and celebrate our most beloved pieces in new ways. So with that, my 2015 Fashion Resolutions:
1. Only buy things that fit. Commit to taking anything I own that doesn't fit to a tailor.
2. Donate or throw out anything I haven't worn in 2 years.
3. Invest in good pieces that will last me 10 years.
4. Only buy things I truly love.
6. Get in on the norm core trend because if there was a fashion trend mothership that would be mine.
7. Become better at accessorizing.
8. Dress visually. (Meaning: outfit in a way that is both clever visually and aesthetically pleasing.)
9. Continue to write about style and fashion on the blog, of course!